Wednesday, April 30, 2008

BLG- Final

 Hey everyone! As you can see, my blog looks a little different than the last time you visited!


I wanted the look of my blog to go with the look of my website, and that dots template just wasn't cutting it. So, through trial and error, I edited the html of the template so it would have a different background and slightly different set-up. I only have a vague knowledge of html, so there's no way I could have done this from scratch. But I knew enough to be able to identify the bits of the pre-made template that I wanted to change, move, or remove. It took me a couple hours, but I'm glad I did and I think that it turned out pretty well! Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Angela Wang said...

Nice work, Ellie! It's always nice to have things relate to each other, and the hard work is worth having your own template on your blog :)

Angela Wang said...

Speaking of, the link to your website is broken!

Tessa said...

ELLIE! THIS IS AWESOME!!