Thursday, February 21, 2008

SRS- Inspiration for style


I'm definately going to continue the general style that I started on my poster, but I think I'm going to exaggerate it more. When I started my poster Ange suggested that I play up a sort of 90s-grunge look (think Nirvana, flannel shirts, greasy hair... you children of the 90s know what I mean. :P) But I think it would be a very appropriate for a poster that's major tagline is "MAINSTREAM SUCKS". I really enjoy making flash websites, so one of the pieces in my series will definitely be that. I'm think of an animation intro to the website with a couple shocking facts about the big media takeover of radio, and then a grunge-like style for the rest of the site. Here's a screen shot of one website that was close to the type of style I think I'll go for.

1 comment:

Angela Wang said...

I noted that you really appreciated the facts surrounding this topic -- maybe you need to think about how you could use these as attention grabbers for an outside or extended audience. This would lend credibility and interest to your campaign pieces.