Saturday, February 16, 2008

PSTR- Progress

Here's the evolution of my poster so far. I still have a lot of reworking to do with the images, so the picture on the left is NOT my final, but's it the current stage of progress I'm at. Right now I'm working on finding a balance between having the images be recognizable as people who represent why radio sucks, but keeping them toned-down enough so that they don't take the attention from the headline, which is the focal point of the poster. Ange pointed out that the poster doesn't direct your eye very well, your eye tends to get stuck up at the top, which I completely agree with. So I'm also trying to re-work the lines coming out of the radio so that they direct the eye better, instead of distracting. If anyone has any other ideas or constructive criticisms please feel free to tell me! Thanks!



No comments: